Original Partners of the Family Justice Center: Jackie Perkins, Office of Community Services; Major Bryan Boney, West Monroe Police Department; Andre Jones, Legal Services of North Louisiana; Sgt. Renee Smith, Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s office; Kim Golden, Ouachita Parish Policy Jury; Chief Ron Schleuter, Monroe Police Department; Jerry Jones, District Attorney; Marcus Clark, Chief Judge, 4th Judicial District; Linda Lochbrunner, Ochsner LSU Health — Monroe Medical Center; and Judy Bell, The Wellspring.
The Family Justice Center of Ouachita Parish is the result of a collaboration called the SAFE task force.
It is made up of the following agencies:
- 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- 4th Judicial District
- Courts/Probation and Parole
- Children’s Coalition for Northeast Louisiana
- First Baptist Church of West Monroe, La.
- First Methodist Church of Monroe
- General Federation Women’s Club
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Greater Realness Church
- Legal Services of North Louisiana
- Louisiana Delta Community College
- Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services
- Louisiana Department of Health-Ouachita Parish Health Unit
- Monroe City Schools
- Monroe Police Department
- Ochsner LSU Health — Monroe Medical Center
- Ouachita Parish Coroner’s Office/SART
- Morehouse/Ouachita Parish District
- Attorney’s Office
- Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Domestic Violence Unit
- Ouachita Parish Police Jury
- Primary Health Services Center
- Seeker Springs
- St. Francis Medical Center
- The Wellspring Alliance for Families, Inc.
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- West Monroe Police Department
- Youth Empowerment Program
Send a Message
This email is not monitored by clinicians and is not a forum for requesting services or individualized support. If you are in need of our services, please call (318) 998-6030 and someone will assist you.
Connect With Us
Family Justice Center of Ouachita Parish
620 Riverside Drive
Monroe, Louisiana 71201
Phone: (318) 998-6030