If you think you may be in an abusive relationship, ask yourself the following questions about the person with whom you have a relationship. Does he or she:
• Embarrass me with bad names or put me down?
• Not want me to talk to or spend time with my family and friends?
• Take my money?
• Make me ask for money or refuse to give it to me?
• Tell me that I am a bad parent or threaten to take away my children?
• Act extremely jealous of others?
• Lose his/her temper, strike me, break my possessions, or in other ways cause me harm?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you may need to find out more about domestic violence or talk to someone who can help. Call 318.998.6030 or 1.888.411.1333 anytime day or night!